Nelson Forensics is seeking a Corporate Office Administrative Assistant to provide front office support in a corporate setting with clerical, administrative, and customer service support. Other objectives include performing routine functions, such as drafting and sending correspondence, providing callers with information, maintaining office files, and managing schedules. This position requires a high level of interfacing with employees, clients, guests and other visitors to the office.
- Shares duties among other administrative staff; answers phones, screens & directs calls as needed to appropriate personnel.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs him or her to the appropriate location.
- Occasionally assists in the production of work product related files in preparation for deposition, trial, and response to subpoenas.
- Ensures corporate office and conference rooms are prepared daily for routine and client meetings.
- Manages and organizes file room, file systems, files correspondence and other records.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Provides support for other administrative staff whenever necessary (e.g., cover for time off, assist in event planning or preparation, information gathering, etc).
- Coordinates document delivery between offices using technology.
- Orders corporate office supplies and coordinates meal orders.
- Manages corporate shipping and receiving.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have solid computer skills and knowledge of email and Microsoft Office Suite programs. The person should display a high level of oral, reading, and written comprehension. Projecting a professional appearance and speaking voice is a must.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the organization.
- This position is deadlines driven, requiring excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Substantial interoffice communication required.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of general office experience.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Technologically skilled and proficient with Microsoft Office suite, Zoom, and Adobe Acrobat preferred. Must show initiative, be flexible, and be able to manage multiple projects with minimum direct supervision, and work well under pressure. Experience with SAP business one software systems (e.g., ERP) helpful.